I know I haven’t been very active on the blog lately and I appologise, but I do have a good reason for it! I went to London over the weekend and I had such a good time !
My weekend in pictures
1. London itself should be a good reason to be happy. Although I don’t think I could ever live down there, I love it when I go for a few days at the time. It’s so alive and busy, there’s so much going on and you will never get bored.
2. The main reason why I went down to London this weekend was to attend Kayla Itsines’ bootcamp and it was everything I ever imagined it will be and more! If you don’t know who she is, let me just introduce you and then make sure you check out her website. So Kayla is this lovely Australian fitness trainer who managed to help millions of girls around the world with her brilliant bbg guides! Her guides and Instagram account are just perfect if you’re usually not motivated enough to stick to a health and fitness routine. She’s just amazing !
3. My post workout lunch was an amazing sushi session with my bestie at sticks n sushi. We went to the one in Covent Garden and it was delicious! Def one of the best sushi I’ve ever had! We decided on a lovely sashimi mix ( if you don’t know me , sashimi is basically my life) and one of the sushi platters off their lazy menu to share ! If you live in London or you’re around , make sure you give it a go. I promise it will be worth it !
4. I managed to time my London trip just right and therefore I joined my bestie to her end of the year party. The theme was ‘tropical’ and the venue was next to St Paul Cathedral so you can probably imagine how stunning the views were! They had really yummy food and great tropical decorations! We had a really good time !
5. My top 5 thing that made my weekend was our Sunday breakfast! We had organic eggs omelette with juicey radishes and green, yellow and red cherry tomatoes. It was so delicious and I’m sure it def cured some hungovers haha!
Hope you had a great weekend! Let me know what you’ve been up to!